Oxyaz started deejaying in clubs a long time ago and created a new deejay name in 2016, Oxyaz. There have been many names before but now I have found my DJ name.
My music style is a little bit of everything. Old school, disco, dub-step, funk, R’n’B, hip hop, house, pop and progressive. In my style of mixing it’s a mix of a great mood with a good feeling. Never to corny, but just right!
I love playing music in clubs and parties. That’s why I have played so long and before it was hip to be a DeeJay.
- 1998-2005 Norrköping
- 2005-2010 Gävle
- 2011-2022 Stockholm, Visby & Åre (Summer & Vinter)
- Soap Bar (Stockholm)
- Bygget (Åre)
- Verandan (Åre)
- Hell’s Kitchen (Stockholm)
- Adel 33 (Visby)
- Puls nattklubb (Norrköping)
- Biblioteket (Stockholm)
- Munkkällaren (Visby)
- Berns (Stockholm)
- Country Club (Åre)
- Solo (Gävle)
- Blue moon bar (Gävle)
- Palace (Norrköping)
- Otten (Norrköping)
Countries and nightclubs
- Greece, Kos, Khalua
- Greece, Kos, Heaven
- Greece, Kos, Upstairs
- Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Orange
- Cyprus, Ayia Napa, Blue moon bar
- Biggest dance floor: 2500 people
- Biggest place: Globen, Stockholm
- Biggest booking: Fotbollsgalan
- Most bookings in one week: 12 times
- Days in a row: 29 Days
- Funniest gig: Foam-party, 1200 people
and many more places, parties, bars and small clubs.